Zones

Good Afternoon,

Yesterday I went for zones. I went for High Jump, 60m sprint and The year 5 relay team along with Lola, Amelia and Keria.  I started then gave it to Amelia, then Amelia passed it to Lola who passed it to Keria. We got a green ribbon which means we came third place and might have a chance at going to Canterbury's. I came second in the 60m and for the semi final a came fifth. In high jump I knocked the bar on 1m 05cm went on Athletics day I jumped 1m 10cm! Here is a picture of O.L.A at Zones - 
My mum came to watch my sprints and my dad watched my high jump. I really enjoyed my first Zones. 

Thanks for reading,

Milan

Comments

  1. It was so much fun watching you. I am so proud of you xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Eel Action

School Swimming sports!